- When you receive your Hydrangeas, put the stems in clean, cold water
- Use a clean and sharp knife, so the stem won’t get damaged when you cut a piece off the stem (to improve the water absorption)
- Always offer your customers cut flower food (this can extend the vase life of your Hydrangea up to a week!)
- Hydrangeas really like water, so when you stick them in oasis, be sure that you add enough water
- Classic colored Hydrangeas can also be dried: when you leave them with no water and cut the leaved off, you can enjoy them as a dry flower for months.